Sunday, May 27, 2012

THIS BLOG IS INACTIVE... I MOVED




Hi Girls!!!I just launched my new self host blog!!!

So, I want to let my lovely readers know that I migrated Trendsurvivor How To to a new self host personal style and fashion blog. :) I will continue to post My LookBook, my Smart Finds and My How To posts along with many more articles!!! Thank you for your kind support all this time and I really hope you will follow my new blog too.

I am looking forward to read your comments!!! 




Have a lovely Day!!!

30 comments:

  1. fantastic. thanks for the information!

    only today on my blog:
    win a bag!

    FASHION-MEETS-ART by Maren Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post! It looks cute.


    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    ♥ SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
    ♥ BLOG: http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats for the new blog!!
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Nina!
    Eimaste apo to Munichstreetstyle.
    Den mporoume na vroume to email sou.
    Ela se epikoinwnia mazi mas otan mporeseis!

    XX

    Electra&Nikolas

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello beautiful, I just discovered your blog and loved this great has a lot estilo.Tienes a new follower.

    I invite you to meet my blog, if you like would be happy to follow me.

    A big hug, PersonalStyle.

    http://blogpersonalstyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. love it!!

    xx

    www.aroundlucia,com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your blog so much!! Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin, fb and fashiolista?

    StephilĂ  Creations-Myfashionblog

    ReplyDelete
  8. soooo cool! congrats on the new blog :D Hugs from California! xx,
    The Golden Girls

    ReplyDelete
  9. great blog dear <3 It's so pretty <3<3<3 I've also a blog :) If do you like also we could follow each other :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great blog! Good luck!

    http://www.thegaragestarlets.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great sentence honey, i reslly ilove itt

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. congrats on your decision to self host!! I will look for your posts!

    Loving your blog,
    -Lauren
    http://adornlafemme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful blog!:)
    http://laborsadimarypoppins.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  14. thank you! like your blog~

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete
  15. Look forward to reading your posts. Would you like to follow each other?

    WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

    ReplyDelete
  16. So cute! I just made a fashion blog! Any tips?

    http://keepingupwithkatherinne.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  17. So cute, nice post !
    colourful-inspiration.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What is cute?? That I moved to another server? :)

      xxx
      Nina
      http://trendsurvivor.com/

      Delete
  18. Lovely post + pictures! I love your blog. I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog & following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! xx

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Good luck dear!!!
    Follow me on http://laviecestchic.blogspot.it
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  20. thanks for stopping by my blog!

    xx

    http://spoonfulofdiamonds.blogspot.com
    http://www.facebook.com/SpoonfulOfDiamonds

    ReplyDelete
  21. great post, I like your blog !
    `what do you think about following each other?

    ReplyDelete
  22. Good luck for this new blog dear!!
    Follow me on http://laviecestchic.blogspot.it
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting !!! I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...